- Aanmelden voor dit evenement is niet meer mogelijk
Over dit evenement
- Datum en tijd
- 21 apr. 2021 12:45 - 13:45
- Online: Zoom
In this interactive online workshop our Alumni Office offers you tips, tricks & insights by introducing LinkedIn networking fundamentals and skills. You will learn how to optimize your LinkedIn profile, to build and broaden your network, and how to leverage UT alumni for your future job search and networking. We will talk about the strategies you need to make LinkedIn work for you!
Please make sure that you already have created a basic Linkedin profile before the workshop since the activity includes hands-on parts within small groups.
To maximize your experience from the workshop also answer the following questions for yourself beforehand:
1) List 3 research areas related to your study which you find particularly interesting
2) Name 3 researchers linked to your field who have had an impact on your education (think of papers you have enjoyed reading as part of courses or inspiring professors)
3) List 3 companies/organizations you admire (these do not have to linked/relevant to your study programme) :
4) List 3 companies/organizations which you consider as potential future employers:
Hope to see you on the 21st of April!
Je moet ingelogd zijn om alle deelnemers te zien